Hire Your Dental Administrators for Personality
Skills can be trained.
• Hiring for the right attitude will help you attract team members that are a good culture add •
SuperStar Dental Administrator Course:
Is designed to provide students with both the technical skills and the professional proficiencies to excel in an administrative role.
Our curriculum is set up to make sure your new team members graduate with the ability to become indispensable at your successful dental office.
Will help your new team member develop the confidence they need to reach for your practice goals.
SuperStar Dental Administrators gain the knowledge and skills to provide top level patient care.
- Role of the Dental Administrator: In depth understanding that administrators are the face and voice of the practice. It is their role to support practice brand, be ambassadors for practice culture and provide exceptional patient care
- Duties: Common systems and duties of the dental administrator such as hygiene re-care, insurance coordination, treatment presentation, scheduling outlines
- Dental Terminology: Dental anatomy, common diseases of the mouth, dental office equipment, divisions of the dental office, dental specialties, anatomy of a dental team
- Patient Relations: Exceptional customer service skills, first impressions, empathy, personality profiling, patient communication
- Phone Etiquette: Building value, SMILE, new patient phone calls, emergency phone calls, difficult patients, taking messages, verbiage
- Communication: Written, verbal, digital, power words, words to avoid, positive energy, compliment attitude
- HIPAA: Introduction to HIPAA and the administrators responsibilities
- OSHA: Introduction to OSHA and blood-borne pathogens
- CDT Coding: Treatment categories, most common treatments, code searching
- Dental Forms: Overview of form types and common contents. Patient information, health history, insurance verification, treatment consents, HIPAA release, financial policy
- Dental Chart: Components tooth charting, treatment planning, patient information, treatment record, patient ledger, medical alerts, notes
- Dental Insurance: Private/PPO/HMO, insurance verification process, limitations, frequencies, exclusions, maximums, deductibles
- Appointment Scheduling: Verbiage to guide patients to fit the practice schedule outline. Handling cancellations and confirmations
- Dental Front Office Systems: Re-care, confirmations, patient check-in, patient check-out, treatment presentation, team meetings, morning huddles, information management, collecting at the time of service
- High Standards and Professional Ethics: Always be a "10"
Meet your Instructor
With over 26 years experience in dental practice management and team development, Nikki Shibley has an advanced understanding of how to foster exceptional growth and potential for dental administrative teams. Her patient-centered approach to practice management was honed early in her career and continues to be the focus in her course curricula. Today, Nikki routinely receives accolades within the industry for her ability to develop innovative strategies to train exceptional dental office team members.
Nikki’s program helps her students achieve their full potential with a patient-centered approach. By obtaining the tools necessary to learn basic dental knowledge & front office systems as well as communication & etiquette, Nikki’s students gain the necessary skills and knowledge to confidently apply, interview and acquire Dental Front Office Administrative positions.
It is your turn to be one of them!.
Thank you, Nikki!
"Nikki taught me the skills I needed in order to improve my communication and gain the background dental knowledge needed to acquire a front office position in the dental field. If not for her I would not be working in the awesome office that I am!”
Dental Front Office Administrator
Nikki is a talent.
"Nikki is a talent, she is able to teach her vast skills in a professional and friendly manner. I can’t think of someone more suited for training. If you want to learn fully, learn from Nikki!”